Triple Strand Fancy Black Diamond Confetti Bracelet
A SPLURGE, THIS IS THE MUST HAVE FOREVER IT BRACELET!!!!!
This Black Diamond Confetti bracelet is a lavish array of rich gold and black diamonds. Dramatic and frilly, an Exquisite Midnight Sparkler, you will love the radiant sparkle and lightweight comfortable feel.
Click to enlarge image(s)
For more detailed information about confetti jewelry, please click on the above link pertaining to custom confetti pieces.
As with all confetti pieces, we recommend that this bracelet be worn with smooth fabrics. The dangling black diamonds can catch loose threads like lace, knits and similar textures.
Materials and Specifications of this particular Triple Strand Fancy Black Diamond Confetti Bracelet:
- 7-1/2" overall length (including clasp)
- Triple strand chain handwoven in 22 karat yellow gold - alloy designer color with soft hint of green.
- 225 quantity approximately 2mm rounded-shape center-drilled hand-faceted and hand-polished Fancy Black Diamonds. These Fancy Black Diamonds are very rare, very high quality, naturally-occurring black color diamonds. After mined, these genuine black diamonds were high pressure heat treated (HPHT) in the rough to even out the black hue. For a more complete explanation of the fancy black diamonds purchased by Arpaia Fine Jewelry, please click on the link at left titled "The Beauty Behind Fancy Black Diamonds."
- 225 quantity 22 karat yellow gold handmade decorative ball headpins (headpins are the finding used here to fasten the black diamonds to the gold chain)
- 22 karat yellow gold handmade s-clasp with 6 decorative petite twisted wire wreath rings in center (10mm length)
***Important Note: Images shown are NOT to scale. Digital images of jewelry are often produced in macro format to show detail, craftsmanship and quality. As a result, this bracelet looks bigger in the enlarged images than its actual size.
This Triple Strand Fancy Black Diamond Confetti Bracelet is sold. If you wish to order a similar bracelet, please contact Kimberly Arpaia.