Search by Keyword
Sparkling Opulence, Exclusivity and Rarity propel Fashion Fabulousness into the Stratosphere!
Materials and Specifications of this particular Rhapsody Necklace:
- 27-5/8" length single strand necklace.
- 53.50 total carat weight in a slightly graduated strand of hand faceted and hand polished Fancy Black Diamonds (genuine black diamonds with naturally-occurring black color when mined - after mining the rough black diamonds are processed with HPHT (high pressure/high temperature) to even out their overall vivid black hue - these genuine fancy black diamonds are not irradiated and are not further enhanced by any other treatments - for more detailed information about the fancy black diamonds we use in our designs, click on the left link "The Beauty Behind Fancy Black Diamonds." The Rhapsody design is made with alternating center-drilled bugle-bead-shaped and semi-round-shaped black diamonds. There are 135 bugle bead faceted diamonds slightly graduated in size from approximately 3.93 x 3.66 mm to 3.3 x 2.25 mm. The 136 semi-round faceted black diamonds are slightly graduated in size from approximately 2.5mm to 3mm.
- Handmade18 kt Yellow Gold Barrel Clasp with 3.22 carats round brilliant cut Natural Fancy Brown Diamonds (VS to select SI1 clarity). The size of the barrel clasp is approximately 9mm wide x 15.5mm long (attachment end rings of clasp not included in length measurement; safety prongs not included in width measurement). Plunger-style double-safety clasp.
- 2 quantity Handmade 22 kt Yellow Gold 1x2.5mm Daisy Spacer Beads
- .010" diameter Stringing Wire - black color stainless steel cable wire with nylon coating
- Vermeil French Wire 0.8mm.
- 2 quantity handcrafted 18 kt Yellow Gold 2mm long crimp tubes (.041" diameter)
- 2 quantity 14 kt Yellow Gold Wire Guardians
- 2 quantity 14 kt Yellow Gold 3mm crimp covers
Rhapsody Designed and Created by Kimberly Arpaia
***Important Note: Images shown of Rhapsody are NOT to scale. Digital images of jewelry are often produced in macro format to show detail, craftsmanship and quality. As a result, this necklace may look bigger in the enlarged images than its actual size.
To purchase "Rhapsody" please contact Kimberly Arpaia.
Note: All prices in US Dollars