Search by Keyword
Flirty, Fun and Fabulous!
Rough diamonds are genuine diamonds which have not been faceted or polished. Power and Prestige are inherent in a diamond: the hardest and most valued gemstone in the world. Nicely cut and polished diamonds project full-on bling... which we love! But sometimes soft sexy looks and refined confident looks require a more quiet wow factor, and Diamonds in the Rough are the perfect accessory.
The natural gray rough diamonds in Diamond Flashings have silvery shimmers which look gorgeous paired with the sparkly faceted tiny fine silver accent beads. And the rose flower clasp, just too pretty to hide, can be worn in the front or to the side. This necklace is extremely comfortable on due to its lightweight design and exceptionally soft drape (the piece is so flexible it collapses in the palm of your hand). The stately neutral overall tone of the necklace will look spectacular with many favorite pieces in your wardrobe. Keep in mind that the 23 inch length works best with lower necklines. Diamond Flashings is feminine and a bit naughty (all that powerful diamond-essence lurking behind the unpolished surface). Wear it with a floral sheer v-neck ruffled blouse, and ZING!
On a final note, although rough diamonds are Exquisite Midnight Sparklers, natural sunlight enhances their sparkle; so let Diamond Flashings flaunt your next alfresco luncheon.
Materials and Specifications for this particular Diamond Flashings Necklace:
- 23" length (including clasp) single strand necklace.
- 155 natural gray rough diamonds (approximately 34 carats total diamond weight), slightly graduated in size, center drilled irregular shaped stones like little tiny rocks or pebbles. The gray color is varied with lighter grays to darker grays and other pale color hues are present.
- Handmade 99.9% pure fine white silver rose flower s-clasp.
- Handmade 99.9% pure fine white silver tiny faceted cube beads (spaced between each rough diamond).
- Softflex stringing wire (.010" diameter).
- Fine Silver and Sterling Silver Findings.
Diamond Flashings designed and created by Kimberly Arpaia
***Important Note: Images shown of Diamond Flashings are NOT to scale. Digital images of jewelry are often produced in macro format to show detail, craftsmanship and quality. As a result, the Diamond Flashings Necklace looks bigger especially in the enlarged thumbnail images than its actual size.
Please contact Kimberly Arpaia if you would like to purchase this Diamond Flashings Necklace.
Note: All prices in US Dollars